Terms and Conditions of Stormwater Poland 2023
- Conference of RETENCJAPL Sp. z o.o. hereinafter referred to as the Conference, takes place on the date and place indicated by RETENCJAPL Sp. z o.o., hereinafter referred to as the Organizer.
- The organizer of the conference is RETENCJAPL Sp. z o.o., ul. Marynarki Polskiej 163, 80-868 Gdańsk, hereinafter referred to as the Organizer.
- The provisions of these Regulations constitute an integral part of the Application for participation in the Conference and apply to all participants in the Conference, both Guests and Partners, hereinafter referred to as Participants.
- The ordering party is a natural or legal person who placed an order for services using the Application Form available at www.stormwaterpoland.com.
- The Conference participant is the Ordering Party who is a natural person or a natural person indicated by the Ordering Party in the Application Form.
- If the Ordering Party is not a Participant, the Ordering Party agrees to the processing of the Participant’s personal data and consent to the use of the Participant’s image recorded during the Conference. If the Participant does not express the above consents, he must report to the organizer in order to remove them.
- By filling in the Application Form, the Ordering Party accepts these Regulations.
Terms of participations
- The condition for participation in the Conference is:
– Application for participation in the Conference by completing the Application Form on-line or in PDF version.
– Making a payment by bank transfer in accordance with the mode described in4 of these Regulations.
- Confirmation of the Participant’s registration will be sent by the Organizer by e-mail together with the proforma invoice within 4 (four) working days from the date of receipt of the application via the Application Form.
- Due to the limited number of places, the order of applications is decisive for booking participation in the Conference.
- The participant covers the cost of participation, travel and stay on his own.
- The deadline for sending the Application Form is specified by the Organizer on the Application Form. After this date, applications are possible, depending on the availability of places, by direct communication: email@example.com.
- The above organizational conditions do not apply to applications sent later than 6 days before the start of the Conference. In this case, the organizational conditions should be agreed individually with the Organizer.
Rules of Conference
- The organizer sets the Conference plan and has the right to make changes to the program, even on the day of the Conference. In particular, it has the right to change the time schedule and the order of appearances.
- The Organizer is not responsible for any delays in the implementation of the various assumptions of the Conference and is not responsible for the Participants not using any point of the meeting agenda.
- All participants of the Event are required to comply with the regulations of the facility of the International Congress Center in Katowice. The regulations of the facility are available on the website of the facility www.mckkatowice.pl.
- The Participant bears full responsibility for the destruction of the premises where the Conference takes place by himself or by persons delegated by the Ordering Party to participate in the Conference.
- The organizer is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items owned by the Participant or by persons delegated by the Ordering Party during the Conference.
- The participant undertakes to comply with the safety rules, including fire and epidemiological rules, as well as the organizational and technical instructions and instructions of the Organizer’s representative.
- Recording by participants is not allowed.
- The event is organized in a double form: traditionally in the facility of the International Congress Center and in the form of an online broadcast available on the website after prior registration. The organizer reserves the right to change the form of organization in the event of the so-called force majeure. In the event of a change of form to online transmission only, the payment will be refunded in the amount of the difference in costs incurred and the standard rate for online participation.
- If the price depends on the date of application, its amount is determined by the date of receipt of the Application Form by the Organizer and timely payment.
- The applicable method of payment for the conference is prepayment by bank transfer to the following bank account:
RETENCJAPL Sp. z o.o., Marynarki Polskiej Street 163, 80-868 Gdańsk
mBank: 24 1140 1065 0000 4975 6800 1001
Please state in the title of the transfer: Firstname_Lastname_StormwaterPoland2021
- Payments for the Conference should be made no later than 14 days before the start of the Conference.
- Cancellations may be made up to 28 days before the start of the Conference, only through a written statement sent by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Resignation from participation in the Conference after the specified in sec. 1 of this paragraph within the time limit obliges to pay the full payment for participation and for the unused accommodation to the account of the RETENCJAPL company.
- Acceptance of the appeal will be confirmed by the Organizer by e-mail to the address provided in the application. In this case, the made Conference fee is returned to the bank account number provided by the Ordering Party.
- If the Participant does not appear at the Conference, he / she shall pay the full participation fee in accordance with the Application Form.
- The administrator of personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) is RETENCJAPL Sp. z o.o., Marynarki Polskiej Street 163, 80-868 Gdańsk.
- The personal data administrator is responsible for the use of personal data of the Conference Participant or the Ordering Party (hereinafter jointly referred to as “Participants”).
- Contact with the Administrator’s representative: email@example.com.
- The personal data of the Participants will be processed in order to conduct the Conference, including creating a list of Conference participants and providing organizational information.
- The recipient of the Participants’ personal data will be RETENCJAPL Sp. z o.o. and other entities providing services to the Administrator, including regarding financial settlements, accounting, legal, advisory and consulting offices as well as archiving offices, service of IT equipment and computer programs in which the data is collected, all other services supporting the Administrator’s activities in the course of his activities in connection with the implementation of the Conference.
- The Participant has the right to request the Administrator to access his personal data, the right to rectify it, delete or limit processing, the right to transfer data, and if the processing of personal data by the Administrator takes place on the basis of consent, the Participant has the right to withdraw consent at any time by sending written information to the address of the Administrator’s company or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The participant has the right to object to the processing of his personal data, the basis of which is not his consent, contract or law.
- Participants’ personal data will be stored for a period of 12 months, however, in the event of an objection to the processing of personal data, until the objection is raised, which has been taken into account in the manner specified in point 7.
- The participant has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if he believes that the processing of personal data by the administrator is in violation of the law.
- By registering, the Ordering Party who is a natural person, as well as the natural person representing the Ordering Party who is not a natural person in the registration process, agrees to the processing of his personal data for the purposes of conducting the Conference, including the creation of a list of Participants. If the Applicant is not a Participant, the Participant confirms his consent to the processing of data in accordance with §1 para. 6.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in the Conference.
- The organizer has adopted and complies with the personal data security policy.
- The organizer takes all appropriate security measures in accordance with the law, as well as generally accepted principles to protect the confidentiality of information.
- The Participant agrees for the Organizer to use his image recorded during the Conference, and the Organizer reserves the right to conduct photo sessions and video recordings during the Conference. In the event of disagreement with the use of the Participant’s image in information and promotional materials, the Participant is obliged to inform by electronic means of disagreement on the image recording at the latest on the first day after the end of the Conference.
- The organizer reserves the right to use an external website for registration.
- The organizer reserves the right to cancel the Conference or change the date and hours as a result of random events. In the event of cancellation, all payments made by the Participant will be refunded by the Organizer in full.
- By random events, the Organizer understands:
– failure of the electrical, heating, gas, plumbing, air conditioning or other installations, the occurrence of which could endanger the life or health of people participating in the Conference,
– military conflict,
– street riots,
– road, railway, air or other disaster that prevents access to the place of the Conference,
– as well as its safe conduct, other events, the occurrence of which makes it impossible to organize the Conference according to the program or threaten the life or health of the Conference Participants if it is held.
- By sending the Application Form, you accept the provisions of these Regulations, as well as comply with the order regulations and any other arrangements made between the Participant and the Organizer.
- During the Conference, the Organizer reserves the right to take photos and record the course of the meeting in the form of photographic and film documentation of the speeches and images of Participants in order to use them in RETENCJAPL’s publications and on the website.
- The Organizer declares that the materials made available to Participants during the Conference are protected by copyright. The Ordering Party and / or Participant has the right to use them only within the permitted personal use. Copying, reproduction, distribution and other forms of using these materials beyond the limits permitted by law are prohibited.
- The organizer has the right to change the provisions of the Regulations. The changes come into force within 7 days from the date of their publication on the following website www.stormwaterpoland.com.
- Any disputes that may arise from participation in the Conference will be settled by the court competent for the seat of the Organizer.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code shall apply.
- These Regulations shall enter into force on the day of their publication on the website www.stormwaterpoland.com.